Information We Collect:
- Personal information, such as name, contact information, and passport or ID number, is collected when you make a reservation or check in to our hotel.
- Payment information, such as credit card details, is collected when you make a reservation or pay for your stay.
- We may also collect information about your preferences and interests in order to enhance your stay and provide personalized services.
Use of Information:
- We use the information we collect to process your reservations and payments, and to provide you with the services you have requested.
- We may also use the information to communicate with you, such as sending you information about your reservation or special offers.
- We may also use the information for internal purposes, such as analyzing our business and improving our services.
Sharing of Information:
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as processing payments or providing customer support.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We have implemented appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information, including physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we take steps to address any security issues that arise.
- You have the right to access your personal information and to request that it be corrected or deleted.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes, such as for marketing.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.